Lott & Fischer is an intellectual property law firm in Coral Gables, Florida. The firm concentrates its practice exclusively in intellectual property law, including U.S. and international patent, trademark, copyright, unfair competition, Internet, and entertainment law and related litigation.
Resources > Articles
Listed below is a selection of articles written by Lott & Fischer attorneys on the topics of patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, the internet, and general intellectual property. If you have any questions regarding the articles, feel free to contact one of our attorneys.
- Intellectual Property Issues In Comparative Advertising (2007)
- Sales Claims May Waive Attorney-Client Privilege (2006)
- eBay vs. MercExchange - a Patent Split Emerges in the High Court (2006)
- When does an Editor’s input create a Joint Work of Authorship (2006)
- Alternative Frameworks for Dispute Resolution (2002)
- Palm solutions for lawyers (2001)
- Protecting Intellectual Property Rights (1998)
- Covenants Not to Compete in Intellectual Property Transactions
- How to Conduct an Intellectual Property Audit (1998)
- Winning at Mediation in Intellectual Property Cases (1999)
- Congress Passes Trademark Dilution Revision Act of 2006 (2006)
- The Fundamentals of Trademark Law (1995)
- Trademark Parody (2012)
- Federal Circuit does not have Exclusive Juridisction (2002)
- Supreme Court Vacates Festo (2002)
- Patent Infringement Checklist (2000)
- Domain Name Dispute Options (2002)
- Personal Jurisdiction in the Internet World (2002)
- The DeCSS Story: Struggle for Power in the Digital Age (2001)
- Trade Secrets (1999)
Contact Lott & Fischer today for an intellectual property consultation.